Sunday, November 9, 2014

Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream

 
Juice Beauty
Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream
 
 
I love this hand cream! I work from home, and we have electric heat, so during these cold winter months, my hands become sore and chapped. I've been using this cream for about two weeks now, and have noticed that I no longer have chapped or sore hands!
 
I simply apply a small amount every time I wash my hands or do the dishes (no dishwasher here!) And it works! It really works.
 
Just a little dab will do you. My first application I put about a quarter size amount in my palm, and I thought I was going to hate it, because I felt greasy until the next hand washing, when I learned to apply between a dime size amount and a nickel size amount. It works in well, and leaves no greasy feeling afterward.
 
I give this...
 
 
...FIVE STARS...
 
 
 

 
...and a big THUMBS UP!
 
This product is available on Amazon here.
 
 
 
 
 
****DISCLOSURE: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair trial and review.



No comments:

Post a Comment