Friday, September 1, 2017

A Big BOO!

Booted From Program

It appears that after having been a member of the Amazon Vine program, Vine Voice, for many years, that I have received the old Boot in the Butt  award.
With no warning, I am suddenly unable to access my old account. Repeated attempts to gain access, and even emails to the program, have left me with no answers.

And so, it is with regret, that I must inform you, my reviews will once again, after nearly ten (gasp!) years, I will be independent reviews!

And that's a Good  thing in reality. I have such a hectic life. I really don't have much time for reviewing any more, so look for those reviews to come slowly. But come they will! Also, I will be under no time constraints in placing reviews. And I will be able to speak my mind without the "guidelines" of some program determining what I can, and cannot say.

All that aside, I enjoyed my many years with Amazon Vine. They provided me with much "fodder" for free to review. And brought me much entertainment.

But, as with all good things, the season must end. And so it is with this.

So, I thank you all for your patience as I start another review journey. This time independently! And I look forward to telling you what I really think of some of the many products I will be reviewing!

As always, your comments are welcome!

~Texicanwife~

No comments:

Post a Comment