Sunday, August 20, 2017

Elements LED Geo String Light Set, Silver, 10-Count


Elements LED Geo String Light Set, Silver

10-Count 

 

I  love this light string! They are absolutely gorgeous! I've hung them in my living room in a reading nook, just for ambience. 

 

Each little geo shape features a glass bulb. They are battery operated on  2 AA batteries (not included). The set is 63-inches long. And they are on a 6-hour timer, so they will automatically cut off, saving your battery usage.

 

Perfect for an accent. Or for a special event. Very modern in appearance, yet they fit right in with my more traditional environment.  Everyone who sees them comments on how lovely they are!

 

I give this light string five stars,

 

and a big thumbs up.










******DISCLOSURE: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment