Saturday, August 19, 2017

No Coffee Pot Mesh Bird Feeder


No Coffee Pot Mesh Bird Feeder

 I love all things coffee. You'd never have thought that a few years ago, when coffee drinking was the furthest thing from my mind! I was strictly a tea drinker. Then one day, I woke up kind of sluggish. And I got my get-up-and-go fixed with a cuppa Joe! I've been hooked ever since! So every morning I start my day with coffee.

So, I was thrilled to get this fantastic bird feeder! It is the actual size of an old fashioned stove top percolator. The body is made of a wire mesh that allows birds to peck through for feeding. The wire bail provides a sturdy hanging implement from your choice of sites. Perfect for the front porch, or a tree in the yard. Great for year-round bird watching enjoyment! (I've been taking photographs of birds for years, so this gives me the opportunity to get some shots up close and personal! Love it!)

The generous size means fewer refills. And the fact that it is closed and has to be pecked through to reach feed means a little harder for squirrels, or other critters, to get into! Love that!

Lightweight, and easy to fill, and hang, you purchase the bird feeder here, it retails for $17.95, and Prime members get free shipping.

I give this coffee pot bird feeder five stars...

...and a big thumbs up.






******DISCLOSURE: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment