Saturday, August 19, 2017

DII 100% Jute, Rustic, Vintage Table Runner

DII 100% Jute, Rustic, Vintage Table Runner
Black
15" x 74"

Okay, folks. I'm back with yet another DII table wear item. (You know how I love DII!)
Today we have this lovely, 15 x 74 100% jute table runner. It looks absolutely gorgeous with the DII black and white buffalo plaid tablecloth by the way! Or with the DII 100% cotton black tablecloth. 

It gives your table a rustic, homey look. It's both appealing to the eye and to the senses with it's jute rough touch.

I love the size. My table is 54 x 54 with the leaves left out, and this is perfect for the smaller table. It gives me just enough overhang on the two ends to look really nice. 

I think it's great for everyday use. Or even for an outdoor, intimate get together for a barbecue. 

I haven't tried to launder it yet, so I'm not real sure how well the jute will hold up. I think I would try to handwash and press it dry with towels rather than machine washing, or wringing the water out when handwashing. (If you don't know how to use a towel to press water from hand laundered items, here's a video that will show you how to do this.)


I've used this method for years, and you would be surprised how much water you can press from just about anything hand laundered!

I give this DII jute runner five stars
and a big thumbs up.
You can purchase the runner here, for $10.99, and shipping is free for Prime members.





******DISCLOSURE: This product has been provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.


No comments:

Post a Comment