Saturday, August 19, 2017

DII Metallic Decorative Woven Seagrass Bin

DII Metallic Decorative Woven Seagrass Bin
11 x 11 x 11

Here we go again! Another great DII item! A decorative metallic seagrass that's woven into a great storage bin!

And I love the size! 11" x 11" x 11". Fits on a bookcase shelf perfectly! Which means lots of storage in my office! (I have been collecting bins, and they have REALLY changed my storage problems!) And this is one that has really helped. This particular bin holds all of my boxes of various sizes of envelopes. Once on the shelf, the various boxes are hidden from view. Yet the cut-away handles makes for easy retrieval when needed!

These have sturdy frames. And the shiny metallic look fits in with just about any décor.

I give these bins five stars...


and a big thumbs up!


The bins are available here and retail for $22.99, Prime members get free shipping! Which makes them super economical!





********DISCLOSURE: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fairand impartial review.



No comments:

Post a Comment