Saturday, August 19, 2017

Mae Women's Swing Tank Pajama Set

Mae Women's Swing Tank Pajama Set 

 

I am a pajama kind of girl. I love the fact that after a long, hard day at work, I can come home and slip into my pajamas, and I'm still decently covered should someone drop by unannounced! And these pajamas fit the bill perfectly!

 

Soft cotton (think t-shirt cotton, yes, deliciously soft) allows for freedom of movement and relaxation. I sleep so well in these pajamas! And as far as lounging about goes, hey, aren't these the cutest pajamas for summer wear? (If only I turned my camera on me now! Then you could see, but since I am without hair done, makeup, or how about teeth - yeah, I'm that old! - I wouldn't put you through that! LOL) Use your imagination!

 

I give these pajamas five stars

and a big thumbs up.




You can find these pajamas here, and available in sizes Small to Extra Large. Prices range from $37.80 to $38. And shipping is free for Prime members.





******DISCLOSURE: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment