Saturday, August 19, 2017

DII Cotton Adjustable Check Plaid Chef Apron

DII Cotton Adjustable Check Plaid Chef Apron 

 

I love wearing an apron when I cook or clean, and I am so happy to see that they have made a come-back after so many years of being "out of style" or only for Granny's. And I love this adjustable check plaid chef apron from DII (you know how I am with DII!) If it's DII, it's quality stuff!

 

I love the large pocket which gives you a place to put things as you clean, or cook. I am forever removing jewelry and sticking it in whatever bowl or dish is lying about if I don't have pockets. Then forgetting to put it back on because it's not on me! 

 

The neck band is fully adjustable so you can get the perfect fit for you. And the waist ties are extra long for either wrapping around your waist, or making it fit well for larger people. (Well, some of us have a bigger than usual waist. Don't laugh! Even big girls like nice aprons!)

 

You can purchase this apron here, for $11.99. It's a Prime item, so member's get free two day shipping. 

 

I give this apron five stars

and a big thumbs up.









******DISCLOSURE: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment