Sunday, February 5, 2017

CeraVe Skin Renewing Day Cream 30 SPF

CeraVe Skin Renewing Day Cream
SPF 30

What can I say about this skin cream? The scent is very light, so as not to compete with your cologne or perfume. It is non-greasy, and feels light on the skin. You will forget you applied it, yes, it's that light!

I've only been using it a week, but I think I am noticing a reduction in the fine crows feet I have. So far no change to the neck wrinkles. I do have an outbreak of shingles (my second bout with it, both times on my face!). This time it's only a tiny patch, below my right ear on my cheek and neck. I have been applying the CeraVe Cream several times a day, and it is keeping it from drying out and getting tight which can cause even more pain. It is very soothing.

The bottle is a pump style and meters out just enough to cover about 1/4 of your face.I have been using a simngle pump for my forehead and nose, one for each cheek, and for my chin and neck. It is a 1.76oz (50gl) bottle. If applied in the morning only, it should last about 60 days.

I give this skin cream Five Stars.
A big Thumbs Up.
And my personal Highly Recommended Award.
 
 
 Recommended for women of all ages.This can be found on Amazon.com here. The product retails for $36.89.




DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The opinions above are solely those of the blog's author.

No comments:

Post a Comment