Saturday, February 25, 2017

Reader Garden Girl Statue by Design Toscano

Reader Garden Girl Statue
by
Design Toscano

I have been reading since I was a very small child. And I have often taken vacations within the pages of a good book. I can never read enough! So when I saw this statue, I fell madly in love with it!

A young girl is sitting nearly cross legged in her socks, reading a book. Another lies on her leg, with a rose atop it. She has a beatific face. And she looks simply amazing!

Made of resin, the statue looks like stone. And thus, she makes a perfect addition to your summer garden or lawn. She is heavy enough that only fierce winds could topple her. Yet light enough she is easy to place, or move, anywhere.

She is 19-1/2" H x 16-1/2" W x 12" deep, and weighs in at 10-pounds.

She is small enough she would make a lovely addition to your library, as she sits in mine! And I love her here!

I give her five stars.
A big thumbs up.
And my personal recommendation award.

She can be purchased here. (Free shipping!)





****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine for review. The opinions above are solely those of this blogs author.




No comments:

Post a Comment