Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Design Toscano Cat Memorial Statue

Design Toscano Cat Memorial Resin Statue

My fur ball cat is still, thankfully, with me. But I fell in love with this statue and had to have it! Perfect for kitty's final resting place, it is a small 5-1/2 inches tall. Made of resin, it can stand any weather. And it's an off-white, so it will not fade.

Beautifully sculpted, arched wings adorn the back of this collared kitty. It's head is tilted up just right. You know this kitty is looking at you adoringly.

For now, this kitty statue sits on a shelf. But when the time comes, it will adore my fur baby's final resting place. Seeing it now, she knows I love her now, and always will.

You can purchase this Amazon.com here. It retails for $15.99 plus shipping and handling. And it's worthy every cent!

I give this Five Stars.

And a big Thumbs Up.


And I give this my personal Highly Recommended Award.






DISCLAIMER:  The above product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange of a fair and impartial review. The opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.




No comments:

Post a Comment