Saturday, May 20, 2017

Fred GOOD MEASURE Cocktail Recipe Glass

Fred GOOD MEASURE Cocktail Recipe Glass
16-ounces

This is my SECOND glass like this one. The first one DH was washing dishes and dropped it in the sink, and it shattered. I told him to keep his paws off this one!

I love how it has cocktail and mixed drinks recipes right on the side of the glass. And marks off the correct amounts to add to fill the glass! Buy one to mix your drinks in. Or buy several! That way you can leave the mixed drink right in the glass when you serve! I guarantee that your guests will have such a good time reading the recipes, and they'll know exactly what they want you to mix up when they return the empty glass for more!

This comes one to a carton, and shipped well. It holds 16-ounces, and is made of glass. So make those generous sized drinks and enjoy your guests!

You can purchase your Fred GOOD MEASURE Cocktail Recipe Glass from Amazon.com here. And it qualifies for Free Shipping!

I rate this product with five stars,

I give it a big thumbs up,
and I recommend it for the recipes, and the great size!




****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this author.




No comments:

Post a Comment