Monday, May 8, 2017

Softzone Peek-A-Boo Storage Bin

Softzone Peek-A-Boo Storage Bin

I received this, thinking I could use it for some much needed office storage if nothing else.

This storage bin is a nice sized (12"H x 12"W x 12" D), collapsible, vinyl bin, with a clear window in the front. It's designed for kids toys and such, which is perfect considering the clear window in the front! Kids could easily see their own toy box or personal items as opposed to accidentally getting into another child's storage box. It's a great concept!

However, I can't even begin to recommend this. It came out of the package with a very strong vinyl smell (think cheap summer float smell). I thought if I wiped it off that the smell would go away. But it didn't. And then I noticed that the more I handled it, the more I began to break out in small pimply hives. Yep. you got it! I'm allergic to certain vinyl products, and this just happens to be one of them.

While your child may not have an allergy to vinyl, I still would not recommend it.

The powerful vinyl smell has overpowered my office space. And my dog came in and sniffed it and began to whimper and back up from it.

Enough said.

You can purchase this, remember "Buyer Beware", on Amazon.com here. It sells for a ridiculous price at $50.40. It is eligible for free shipping (that's the only positive thing I can say about it.).

I give this product one star, because that's as low as I can rate it.
And I give it a BIG thumbs down.









****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blogs author and may not reflect those of other product reviewers.



No comments:

Post a Comment