Saturday, May 20, 2017

Magic Shower - Tub Squeegee

Magic Shower - Tub Squeegee

Okay, for years I have been using a cleaning method for my bathtub, which takes me only a few seconds, because I do it every day. And that is simply taking my washcloth when finished showering, and wiping down all the water from the shower walls and floor of the tub. It keeps minerals from building up and making the tub look really nasty. So, when I saw this shower/tub squeegee, you know this Mama had to have one!

At a generous 10.2-inches long, and a wide 9.2-inch wiper blade, you can clear your shower or tub from water in an even faster time! It really works. And it does works well.

You can purchase this Magic Shower - Tub Squeegee on Amazon.com here. It retails for a very reasonable $8.71, plus shipping and handling.

I give this product five stars,

and a big thumbs up!




****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this author's.





No comments:

Post a Comment