Monday, May 8, 2017

Zensah Compression Ankle Support Sleeve

Zensah Compression Ankle Sleeve

About 26 years ago, I slipped when walking downhill on wet grass one early morning. I made an attempt to catch myself from the fall. In doing that, I literally shattered my right ankle. And the surgery to repair the mess included two plates 8 screws and wire. So, whenever there is a weather change (heat, cold, change in barometric pressure) I have this lovely little early warning device called my ankle!

The only way I have ever got any relief was with a compression sleeve, or a brace. In my career, as a nurse/social worker, I find the brace a bit cumbersome. A good sleeve does wonders for the ache I have, however! The problem is that I wear a sleeve out. Literally. And when I find one I like, I go back for another. Well, that has been a bit of a hit and miss exercise for me, in that I might find a good one at one store. But when I go back to get another, they no longer sell the same one. Or the maker has changed the style or the elasticity.

Now I know I have found a good one with Zensah. This sleeve gives me the much needed support I look for. And best of all, when I wear this one out, I can simply re-order another on Amazon.com!

This compression sleeve is the grey one. And it is currently on sale for $9.95 in the large size. But hurry! I see that the supply is limited, so if you want one now is the time to order!

I give this compression sleeve five stars,

a big thumbs up,


and my personal recommendation.











****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.




No comments:

Post a Comment