Saturday, May 20, 2017

Le Petit Marsellaiss Vanilla Milk Shower Creme

Le Petit Marsellais Vanilla Milk Shower Crème

Okay, so everyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely love the scent of vanilla. (Don't tell anyone, but I've been known to dab a little vanilla extract behind my ears, and on my wrists in place of expensive perfumes. Drives guys crazy. You'll be asked things like "What have you been cooking?" "Hmm, I hope you brought some of that with you whatever it is, cause it smells so good!") Well, this shower crème is so lovely, and lightly scented, that you may be asked the same questions!

Use it with a sponge, loofah, shower puff, or a washcloth, it makes you feel so soft. And cuddly! And unlike some of the heavier brands of shower soap, it doesn't leave you feeling like you have a layer of soap still on your body when you are all rinsed off! (I cannot use most of the brands of shower gels or creme's, as they make me feel like the soap can't be rinsed off. Then I break out in hives or scratch myself silly because they leave a film on me.) This rinses so clean, all that remains is the light vanilla scent! I adore this!

You can find this shower crème on Amazon.com here. It retails for $17.09. Buy two and you'll be eligible for the free shipping! It comes in Vanilla Milk, Lavender Honey, and Orange Blossom. So why not get all three?

I give this product five stars,
a big thumbs up,


and my personal recommendation.




****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this author's.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment