Sunday, July 2, 2017

Amazon Basics 40 Watt Equivalent, Clear, Non-Dimmable, LED Light Bulb - 6 Pack

Amazon Basics 40 Watt Equivalent, Clear, Non-Dimmable, LED Light Bulb - 6 Pack

Okay, what can I say about small light bulbs? Except that they are LED and are equivalent to a 40-watt bulb.

These bulbs are perfect for low wattage lamps, such as small lamps used for accent. But the really great thing I have used them for, has my fridge light! (Yeah, I know, not what they were intended for!) But, when my fridge bulb went out, and I didn't have another appliance bulb available, I substituted one of these bulbs for the regular appliance bulb. And guess what? It works perfectly! It's the perfect wattage, illuminating the interior of my fridge perfectly!

And no, the fridge isn't the only place I used these bulbs! I replaced a regular bulb in a television lamp (yes, I still use one!) next to my television. It is working beautifully as I write this. The light is not harsh, and at an equivalent to 40-watts, it is not overly bright.

I have only been using the bulbs for about 3 weeks, but so far, I have found them to be working as well as, if not better than, other bulbs purchased in the past.

The package comes six bulbs to a box, so there are plenty of spares when you need them! Oh, and did I mention that these bulbs are good for 15,000 hours! (That's equivalent to 13 years if used 3-hours every day!)

I give Amazon Basics 40 Watt Equivalent LED Light Bulbs  five stars,
and a big thumbs up!
You can purchase these bulbs on Amazon  for $30.59, which makes them eligible for free shipping! Not bad when I won't have to replace them for 13-years!  And they are available in 25 watt, 40 watt, 60 watt, and 75 watt equivalent bulbs.



******DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.

No comments:

Post a Comment