Tuesday, July 18, 2017

American Greetings - Father's Day Card

American Greetings
Father's Day Card
Front: "Dad, have I told you lately?"
Inside message: have I told you just how important you are to me? do I Let you know how much I appreciate everything you've done and still do for me? did I ever mention how often your words stick with me even when you're not around? is there any way to thank you for loving me? for making My childhood a Happy one? have I told you lately that you're always in My heart? because you are, Dad. And you always will be. Happy Father's day with Love

This is a lovely card, with an even lovelier sentiment, printed on heavy card stock, and perfect for your Dad for Father's Day. The front features a great photo as seen from a boats deck, and there is a small, gold colored, metallic ships wheel charm that hangs on the front of the card. All text is large printed, and can easily be read by most individuals.

I give this card 5 stars,
and a big thumbs up!


You can purchase this card, and have it ready for next year on Amazon  for $7.99.



****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fiar and impartial review.

No comments:

Post a Comment