Sunday, July 2, 2017

Quartet Glass Dry Erase Board, Magnetic, 39" x 22", with Concealed Tray

Quartet Glass Dry Erase Board, Magnetic, 39" x 22", with Concealed Tray
by
Horizon

Wow, when this package arrived, the UPS guy was like, "Lady, this about gave me a hernia!"

This is a heavyweight glass, magnetic board. Yep, you read that right! A glass, magnetic board!

It's a huge 39" x 22" frameless board. There is a concealed marker tray at the bottom of the board. Really clever looking, actually. Markers can lay on their tray, and yet aren't seen from a front view, only from overhead.

The size is perfect for the classroom. You can write on it, and it will be seen from the back of the classroom with ease! Love how dry erase boards wipe clean with anything dry. Even a tissue can be used in a pinch! I do recommend using a regular dry erase eraser however, so as to protect this boards glass surface.

I am using it in my office for now, to keep track of my daily to-do list. Each morning I write down everything I need to get done for the day, and then simply wipe it clean when each task is completed.

You can find the Quartet Glass Dry Erase Board  on Amazon  for $119.99. Perfect for school, business, home office, and even the children's playroom!

I give Quartet Glass Dry Erase Board  five stars,
and a big thumbs up!




******DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.



No comments:

Post a Comment