Monday, July 3, 2017

Tomorrow's Kitchen Single Serve Steamer

Tomorrow's Kitchen Single Serve Steamer
by
Tomorrow's Kitchen

I am smitten with this Tomorrow's Kitchen Single Serve Steamer . It is something that both my husband and I have come to really enjoy using!

The dear husband and I eat quite differently, he is a carnivore while I am vegan. So we often cook our own dinners. While I prefer cooking on the stove top, there are occasions when the microwave works well for me. He on the other hand, cooks exclusively in either the oven or microwave. So this product comes in exceptionally handy for both of us!

The glass bowl is perfect for those single servings we are both infamous for cooking! It's the unique lid that really makes this product shine, however!
The lid has a special secret. It has a special vent hole in the top to allow steam to escape! And here's the special part. No need to get burnt by steam! Ever opened a covered bowl to drain liquids, only to get burnt from the steam? No need with this innovative lid! There's a special pour hole that allows you to cook items with liquids, and drain them before removing the lid! Perfect for rice noodles or veggies!

This almost instantly became our favorite cooking bowl! Problem is, there's only one to a box, and there's two of us! Time to get busy and order a second one!

You can purchase the Tomorrow's Kitchen Single Serve Steamer  on Amazon for $14.99. I highly recommend this item.

I give it five stars,
and a big thumbs up!




******DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.








No comments:

Post a Comment