Sunday, July 2, 2017

Fisher Chef's Naturals Walnuts

Fisher
Chef's Naturals
Walnut Halves and Pieces
2 oz.

I may not be a great chef, but I love to cook. And I am a relatively new vegan. So I was thrilled to received a bag of Fisher's Chef's Naturals Walnuts! What a great way to get, not only Omega 3 Fatty Acids, so crucial to our diets, but also protein, especially for the vegan who relies upon nuts, legumes, and beans to provide much needed protein.

Tasty, and fresh, these walnut haves and pieces were delicious right from the bag, or baked into my vegan banana nut bread (made with almond flour!). Delicious!

The 2-oz. bag provides 1/2 cup of walnuts, which is perfect for a nut bread! The pre-measured amount means less measuring for you!

I have trusted in Fisher nut products for years, and while there is always the possibility, in all the years I have been using their nuts, I have never found a piece of a nut shell! And that's saying a lot because I've been using them for many, many years!

I give Fisher Chef's Naturals Walnuts Halves and Pieces five stars,
and a big thumbs up!
You can find Fisher's Chef's Naturals Walnut Halves and Pieces at your local market, or on Amazon.



****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.



No comments:

Post a Comment