Sunday, July 23, 2017

DII Printed Polyester Collapsible Storage Bin


DII Printed Polyester Collapsible Storage Bin
9" x 12"

I don't guess by now, that there's anyone who reads this blog that isn't aware of how much I love DII products! Everything I have tried so far, I have been sold on! And this collapsible storage bin is no exception!

Well constructed of a heavy weight polyester (it feels more like canvas!) that is a nice 9" x 12" in size. It has a heavy duty wire ring at the top, to maintain its shape, and a covered cardboard insert in the bottom that allows it to stand so well. Heavy sail rope handles means you can tote this bad boy, even when it's full!

As you may have noticed, I have a theme going on right now. It's called ORGANIZAZTiON, and this bin is helping me do just that! I love it! When I'm finished, I'll take photos and show you how well my office has shaped up!

I can't help but give this bin Five Stars,


a Big Thumbs Up,



and a big recommendation from me!


You purchase this DII Printed Polyester Collapsible Storage Bin over on Amazon. It retails for $11.99. And that's a bargain!





******DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.

No comments:

Post a Comment