Sunday, July 2, 2017

Presto! 95% Biobased Dish Liquid

Presto! 95% Biobased Dish Liquid
25-ounce bottle

I am a die-hard Dawn dishwashing liquid fan. It's all I have used for since the product came out (I know, I'm old as dirt! LOL) But meet a good new friend of mine! Presto! This environmentally friendly dishwashing liquid is bio-based, so you can feel good about using it! It is a mild formula that isn't hard on your hands! And it's tough on oil and grease! (Something that passes my strict requirements for any dishwashing detergent!)

I washed a load of dirty, greasy, pots and pans with this dishwashing liquid and was amazingly pleased at how the detergent pulled the grease from the pans. And it didn't leave my hands feeling grease-covered afterward. Amazing! I had really expected to the product to be inferior to my Dawn, but it matched up test for test!

I used it as a laundry pre-treatment on an oil stain (something only Dawn has passed in my testing before), and amazingly, it took the oil stain right out of the shirt I pre-treated! (I know, not the typical use for dishwashing detergent, but something I have used for years! Saves me a ton in money, and works better than any pre-treatment I've ever purchased!)  And the lemony-fresh scent isn't bad either!

I found Presto! to be a superior product to most dishwashing liquids on the market today. And the fact that it is 95% bio-based, comes in a 25-ounce bottle, and is purchased in a six pack at a time, makes it an economical, sensible purchase for anyone today! If you're worried about the environment, want clean, grease-free dishes, then let me recommend to you Presto!

I give Presto! five stars,
and a big thumbs up!

You can purchase Presto! on Amazon for $16.95 for a box of 6 25-ounce bottles.



******DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.








No comments:

Post a Comment