Monday, March 13, 2017

All-Clad Professional Easy Grip Stain Resistant Silicone/Cotton Pot Holder

All-Clad Professional Easy Grip Stain Resistant Silicone/Cotton Pot Holder

I have had my fair share of pot holders over the years. I do love to cook, but it seems none of my pot holders hold up very long. I think this one just may beat all of the others I've ever owned!

This silicone and cotton pot holder, from All-Clad the makers of those great pots and pans, is absolutely wonderful! The silicone allows you to grab hot things from the oven with ease. The silicone grasps very well, so well, you can grasp a hot pan and not worry about it slipping from your grasp! We've all been there. You put a clumsy oven mitt on, it's cotton, and the pan somehow slips from your grip and falls to the floor. If you're lucky you won't get burned. Even luckier if the pan doesn't end up upside and down and dinner is in the floor! The silicone promises a sure grip on whatever you are taking from the oven.

It's also ribbed, which, again, assures you of the best grip possible. And it's a big pot holder, measuring 8" x 9".

Use it removing items from the oven, taking pasta pots to the sink to drain. Or use it as a trivet. It is going to protect you from the heat (up to 500-degrees F.). And it won't smoke or burn in open flames. So, you can even use it near the grill.

You can purchase this pot holder HERE. It retails for $14.99 plus shipping and handling.

I give this product five stars.



I give a BIG thumbs up.



And my personal recommendation.










****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.



No comments:

Post a Comment