Monday, March 6, 2017

DII Multi-Purpose Storage Tote

DII Multi-Purpose Storage Tote With Two Compartments

I love this huge tote! It is perfect for the boot in my Nissan! I can keep everything neat and tidy, and not have to worry about things rolling around back there while I'm driving. Perfect for groceries, car accessories, etc. It's also great in the home for separating laundry. For children's toys. Pet toys and blankies. On a bench by the front door to store hats, gloves and scarves. As a multi-purpose catchall. The beach. Blanket storage, with room for towels and suits. the list is endless!

Great canvas handles for carrying. But I warn you, at this size, if you fill it up, it will be heavy! It's a generous 21 X 13.5 x 9-inch carryall.

The DII lattice design is perfect for any area of the home where storage is needed.

And because it's DII, you know you're getting a quality made item that will last.

I give this five stars.


A big thumbs up.


And my personal recommendation.

 You can find this tote listed here. It is currently out of stock, but check back often.







****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.




No comments:

Post a Comment