Monday, March 6, 2017

IRIS Medium Storage Bin

IRIS Medium Storage Bin, Black

I am a bit disappointed in this storage bin. I've bought similar ones, of the same weight, or close enough, for a few dollars at the big market stores. This is a medium bin, whereas a large or small are of more practical sizes, so unless you purchase multiples and stack them, which you can, I can't see much use for this single one.

It's not the construction that I am disappointed with. It is a well made, 11 x 6 x 5-inch bin. And I have a perfect place for it in my pantry. Perfect for those envelope noodle mixes, and pasta side dish envelopes! Love it!

It's the price I'm disappointed in. It's simply not worth the price, plus having to add shipping and handling to it, makes the cost pretty ridiculous.

For construction and functionality I give it five stars.


I give it a big thumbs up for being purposeful.


However, in all honesty, I can't recommend this item because of the cost factor. Shop elsewhere for a more economical brand.

You can purchase the IRIS storage bin here. It retails for $10.14 before shipping and handling.







****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions voiced are solely those of the author of this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment