Monday, March 6, 2017

Speedo Mirrored Women's Swim Goggles

Speedo Mirrored Lens Women's Swim Goggles

Everyone who knows me knows that in the summer I prefer to spend more time swimming than being in the house. I can literally swim for hours.

I fell in love with these swim googles instantly when I took them from their package. They are lightweight, just what I love! And the rubber edge is easily sealed to your skin with just a touch of water.

The mirrored lens means no squinting at the sun when you're swimming. And the added benefit of no eye irritation whether you swim in a pool, a river, the ocean, or a pond.

And the cool feminine colors are a plus as well. No more all black, or dark colors associated with men's goggles that don't fit. These googles fit your face just like they should.

I give these Speedo swim goggles 5 stars.



A big thumbs up.

And my personal recommendation.

They can be purchased here. They retail for $24.75 plus shipping and handling, and are worth every cent.







****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine  in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions voiced are those of this blog's author.




No comments:

Post a Comment