Saturday, March 11, 2017

Belkin USB-C Home Charger with 5-Foot USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable

Belkin USB-C Home Charger with 5-Foot USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable

I really like this charger. It is super fast and fits my smartphone! Yeah!

This is for a USB-C to USB-C item. And no, it isn't recommended for an iPhone 6. But I used it for that, and it worked super well! Actually worked faster than the charger that came with my phone, by about half the time!

It did not, however, fit my Kindle or Verizon tablet.

Sleek all white with grey metal trim, the charger fits into a pocket, or purse with ease for portability.

The cord is five foot long, so you can plug it into the wall, and connect to your electronic device up to 5 feet away.

I give this 5 stars.


I give it a big thumbs up.

And I give it my recommendation.

You can find the Belkin USB-C Home Charger with 5-Foot USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable
  HERE. It retails for $41.09, with free shipping and handling.







****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.



No comments:

Post a Comment