Monday, March 6, 2017

Solo Everyday Max Backpack

Solo Everyday Max Backpack

Working on the road everyday can be tough, I always need a couple of big bags to get everything together, and then lug them all out to the car just to get going. With this big 17.9-inch backpack, I can put all of my needs into one great back, sling it over my shoulder, and I am out the door! And it still leaves me with one hand free for the keys, and another for my commute coffee! Love that!

There is a dedicated, padded compartment especially for your laptop or tablet. So you can transport your gear without worries. There's another separate compartment if you need to put your shoes, or something else. It folds up and is out of the way if you need the space. The back of the bag is padded, and so are the straps, for your comfort.

The bag itself is easy to grab and go. It is lightweight, so you won't want to load it down with heavy items. But great for the commuter, or as an overnight bag. I wouldn't advise it for backpacking, although it would probably do well as a day pack. There are chest straps if you feel the need. But no framework for long treks, so a heavy load would be burdensome.

All in all, it's a great bag, and well worth the price. You can order one here. It retails for $69.99, and free shipping is offered.

I give this pack five stars.



A big thumbs up.


And I personally recommend this great backpack.









****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The opinions listed above are those of this blog's author only.




No comments:

Post a Comment