Saturday, April 22, 2017

AmazonBasics USB 3.1 Type-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter

AmazonBasics USB 3.1 Type-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter 

Love this adapter! It is a USB 3.1 Type C AV three port adapter. As you can see it fits three very distinct different devices. And the plug fits into a laptop, not a regular USB port on a PC. I have a TOSHIBA laptop, and it has the Type-C USB, so it's great. I use this adapter to charge both my phone and my Kindle at the same time, using a single USB port! And it works wonderful!

I notice no lag time in charging two devices at once through the single USB port, like I have with other, less capable adapters. So, I am really excited to add this to my stash of tech supplies!

The description also tells us that it can be used in reverse! Something not all adapters are capable of! And you data at some pretty fast speed:  5.4 Gbps; maximum current output of .9 Amps.

Best of all, it is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8, Mac OS and Chrome; easy installation - no drivers or power adapters required.

You can purchase the adapter here.  It retails for $39.99, and is available with free shipping and handling! (Always a great perk!)

I rate this adapter with five stars, 



I give it a big thumbs up,



and I highly recommend it.









****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blogs author.


                                                                                                                               
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment