Sunday, April 23, 2017

Barney Bakery Blanched Almond Flour

Barney Butter Blanched Almond Flour

Okay, so I tried Barney Bakery Almond Meal first, and was simply wowed by how wonderful the texture and flour was when I rolled my tofu in it and then fried it. (Oh, my! Heaven on the tongue!) But today, we have tried out the Barney Bakery Blanched Almond Flour.

I decided to try to make a loaf of bread in my Toastmaster Bread Machine. I simply substituted the almond flour for bread flour. The rest of the recipe is simple enough, a little oil (I used Bertolli EVOO), some yeast and some water. And let my machine do its thing.

When the baking was happening, the aroma in my house was divine!  Expecting it to have a slight nutty flavor due to the almond flour, I was pleasantly surprised when you had to really TASTE for the subtle hint of nuttiness to the flavor. It was totally AWESOME! (So what does a vegan put on bread? I made an avocado pesto that was to die for! It was wonderful! Of course, the hubby slathered thick butter on his. (Doubt he could even taste the bread! LOL)

My point is, that anything you can make with regular wheat flour, you can make with almond flour. So let the baking begin! I'm thinking blonde brownies for dessert tomorrow, sweetened with maple syrup instead of sugar. What think ye? Sounds yummy!

You can purchase a 13-ounce bag of Barney Bakery Blanched Almond Flour here.  The price is $11.48 a bag, but hurry, right now when you add the item to your shopping cart, you can click on a 20% off discount coupon! That's a great savings!

Be sure to try out the Barney Bakery Almond Meal that I previewed earlier, too! Oh, heck, go ahead and order both! You'll find they are well worth every penny spent! And makes your favorite dishes delicious!

I rate this product with five stars,



I give it a big thumbs up,



and I highly recommend it!









****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blogs author.




No comments:

Post a Comment