Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Lennox Butterfly Meadow Solid White Salad Plates

Lennox Butterfly Meadow Solid White Salad Plates

If you know me, then you know I love anything that's Lennox! It's always beautiful, but useable!

These four salad plates are stunning. Brilliant white china, with just a hint of refinement. They are perfect for a dinner party, or for everyday wear. They are microwaveable and dishwasher safe.

I love how they are just simple dishes. Nothing ostentatious. Just simple. And that's me.

I just know you're going to love them!

I give them a big thumbs up,

five stars,

and I recommend them.

You can find these salad plates HERE. They retails for $46.43, and are eligible for free shipping and handling!









****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.


No comments:

Post a Comment