Saturday, April 1, 2017

Design Toscano Breakneck Falls Illuminated Garden Fountain

Design Toscano Breakneck Falls Illuminated Garden Fountain 

I absolutely love this fountain! It is very realistic looking. The rocks are made using real crushed stone mixed with an epoxy, so that the stacked stones feel very realistic!

The fountain stands a very impressive 17.5" high. Which makes it appear you have made the fountain yourself. And that the stones are precariously stacked!

The fountain comes with a light kit, which is absolutely stunning when lit at night! The pump is UL listed, and can be used either indoors or out. I have it inside right now, and love it! But when warmer weather comes, I will sit it in the corner of our front porch, so that I can sit ouside and enjoy it.

The trickling sound of water is fantastic! It's a very soothing sound. Wonderful to sit by when praying or meditating.

This would make a wonderful gift for someone you love.

I eventually hope to place this in an outside garden, where I can make a meditation space for prayer. Perfect for that space!

I give this five stars.


I give a big thumbs up!



And I highly recommend it!


You can find this Design Toscano Fountain here. It is currently marked down to $117.90, and is available with free shipping and handling.





****DISCLAIMER: This item was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.


                                                                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment