Saturday, April 29, 2017

Built NY Curve Winged Corkscrew in Stainless Steel

Built NY Curve Winged Corkscrew in Stainless Steel

Like most everything else I own that is Built NY, I really like this corkscrew. It is easy to use and doesn't take a lot of muscle, like so many other standard corkscrews do.

Dishwasher safe, it looks good for a long time to come. Although, for it's simple design, I thought it was a bit overpriced at $23.02. (Heck, I only gave $5 for my favorite corkscrew, the Rabbit, on sale!) Maybe with time this will drop in price as well.

But for all intents and purposes this works well. I opened four bottles of wine, and the cork came out perfectly each time. (The wings do give you stability so you don't have to worry about splitting the cork, or crumbling the cork as much as with the $1.99 one you got at the gas market.!)

You can purchase the Built NY  corkscrew here for $23.02, plus shipping and handling.

I give it five stars,

and a big thumbs up!











****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.



No comments:

Post a Comment