Friday, April 7, 2017

Oribe Night Ceremony Ultra-Rich Cream

Oribe Night Ceremony Ultra-Rich Cream
0.33lb

I don't usually use creams on my face as I am prone to allergic reactions. But I was already having an allergic reaction to medication when this arrived, and I would have tried anything to soothe and speed up healing to my face.

Enter the Oribe Night Ceremony Ultra-Rich Cream! One application and it felt like someone put a fire OUT on my face! Soothing and comfortable! By the next morning the raised areas were gone. And by mid-afternoon, you couldn't tell anything had ever marred my face!

This is a very rich formula, so just a dab will do you! No need to slather it on. It's light and refreshing when you apply it. Be sure to put it where you have the most signs of aging: eye corners, lip corners, forehead and chin. I also put it on my sagging chin, probably won't "un-sag" the chin, but it makes it feel so smooth!

I give Oribe five stars,

a big thumbs up,

and I highly recommend it!

You can find Oribe HERE. It retails for $115.00, and is eligible for free shipping and handling.







****DISCLAIMER: The above product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.




No comments:

Post a Comment