Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Goddess Garden Kids SPF 30 Sunscreen

Goddess Garden Organics Kids SPF 30 Sunscreen

Okay, so I didn't have a little child to try it out on. So, I'm my own guinea pig. But I have to tell you I like it!

Waterproof for up to 40 minutes, which is great for those days spent at the lake! And it has a really pleasant scent. Doesn't smell like iodine like so many other brands do. And it doesn't leave you snow white, or with a greasy feel to your skin. And I like that!

But the big test, I didn't get sunburned. And honey, I sunburn like French fries under Wendy's hot lamps! I mean I burn to way past the crispy stage! But this prevented that. I didn't even turn pink!

I give this five stars,

a big thumbs up,

and I highly recommend it!

Drop it in the beach bag, and don't leave home without it!

You can find Goddess Garden Sunscreen HERE. It retails for $9.79 plus shipping and handling.








****DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.





No comments:

Post a Comment