Friday, April 7, 2017

Sabatier Slotted Spoon

Sabatier Slotted Spoon

I now have 2 Sabatier items in my kitchen, and I couldn't be more pleased to add this slotted spoon to my arsenal of kitchen equipment!

The head and handle are coated with nylon, and are heat resistant to 440-degrees F. So, if you walk away from a pot and accidentally leave it in the pot, you won't come back to a melted goo.

The open slots are large enough to allow liquid to drain through easily, but you won't have to worry about small items falling through either. Just the perfect sized slots for your cooking needs.

Use it for mixing, straining, stirring, or serving. It's a great tool. And like all Sabatier products, it is an item you will keep for a long time to come, because it's so well made.

I give this spoon five stars,

a big thumbs up,

and my recommendation.


You can purchase this Sabatier slotted spoon HERE. It retails for $18.25 plus shipping and handling. And it's well worth every penny!






****DISCLAIMER: The above product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above solely those of this blog's author.




No comments:

Post a Comment