Thursday, December 22, 2016

Hamilton Beach 16-inch Stand Fan

Hamilton Beach 16-inch Stand Fan

Gotta love something that moves the air in my home. My dear hubby smokes, and I have a condition that makes breathing difficult at times. Especially when the air is musty and still.

Here comes the new Hamilton Beach 16-inch Stand Fan. With three-wing blades, a lot of air gets movement in this powerful machine. Three air speed settings. The fan oscillates so air is moved throughout the room, or can be kept stationary. The size is 18" x 18" x 48.5" high. The height is somewhat adjustable, which can help you get the air just where you need it most. The blade cage comes apart for cleaning of the blades when needed. And the blade cage is close enough in build that little fingers can't get into the cage. Safety first!

I give this fan ...

...FIVE STARS...
and a 

 ...THUMBS UP!

I also award this fan my...

...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED award!



DISCLAIMER: This fan was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and un-biased review at no cost to the reviewer. This fan can be purchased HERE .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment