Wednesday, December 14, 2016

HEX - The Card Game From Hasbro

HEX
The Party Game of Hilarious Spells
® Hasbro, Pawtucket, RI

I am so excited about this game! I haven't got to try it yet, because it is going to be a Christmas gift for my game loving, Wiccan, friend. 

Quoting the back of the box, it contains 100 cards, a cardboard turn token, and the game rules.

To entice you, the box reads, " HEX CASTERS, Hexes Will Make You Do Crazy Things...
...like sing when you speak, knock three times before playing a card, or sneeze when someone passes you a Hex! Use Defense cards to save yourself and pass Hexes to your friends. AVOID HEXES TO WIN!"

The game is recommended for those 10+ years of age. And it is for 3-10 players.

Who's for a game with me??? Hmmm, perhaps you might think so, then again, are you afraid of the Hex I might put on you?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

I rate this game

Five Stars

and a 
 Big Thumbs up!

I also give this game my
My Highly Recommended Award!

You can also purchase the game here! 




DISCLAIMER: This game was provided by Amazon Vine Program in exchange for a fair, unbiased review, at no cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment