Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wrangler Men's Canvas Shirt

Wrangler Men's Canvas Shirt

This is a great, hard working shirt. Perfect for a guy  who needs something to keep him comfortable when doing those "honey-do" chores his honey has him do! Or for the hard working man who needs to dress practical for the physical demands his job puts him through, this is the shirt for him. The price isn't astronomical. And the stitching says, put me to the test big boy, go ahead, put me to the test!

I got this in the Anthracite color for my big fella. Hopefully it won't show the dirt as much! He wears a 2XL, and the fit is superb!

You can purchase the shirt here.

I rate this shirt
Five Stars 
and a big

Thumbs Up!
 
And I highly
Recommend
it!
 
 
 DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair, non-biased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment