Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Ladies Gold Plated Hoop Earrings

Ladies Gold Plated Hoop Earrings
from
Wish.com

If you haven't discovered Wish.com, then this just might be the first purchase you will want to make!
I purchased these for myself. (Ladies, jewelry on this site is great, and at these prices, you can soon build a huge jewelry wardrobe that will make your friends envious!

The gorgeous, twin banded, gold-plated earrings above are about 1-1/2 inch hoops. (Perfect for this old Granny). And they come in the silver presentation box above, which has a cute blue bow attached. And if I tell you the price, well, you probably wouldn't believe me! And the earrings don't make me break out like a lot of cheap jewelry does.


I give these earrings

Five Stars
and a 
 
 
Big Thumbs Up!

And I grant them my highly

 Recommended Award!



Disclaimer: These earrings are a private purchase, and as such are not required for a review. The review above is a personal opinion of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment