Saturday, December 17, 2016

InterDesign Lyssa Fabric Shower Curtain

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SY39HUO 
Inter Design Lyssa Fabric Shower Curtain
100% Polyester
Reinforced Buttonholes
 
Can I say I LOVE this shower curtain? It's a deep teal wave or fan design. Perfect to go with my gray accessories and beach theme! This shower curtain is 100% polyester, so simply put in the wash to clean! No ironing needed. You do want to use a shower liner behind it to prevent any leakage if the curtain gets soaked.

This is a BIG shower curtain. It measures 72-inches by 72-inches. And it has 12 reinforced buttonholes across the top edge for use with just about any shower curtain hooks. Dress it up with sculptured hooks, or keep it simple with silver wire hangers. It's all up to you!

I'm going to be moving soon, and this will be one of the first things gets hung in my new home!

And yes, I really do LOVE it!

I rate this with

Five Stars
and a big


Thumbs Up!

I also grant this my

 Highly Recommended Award!




DISCLAIMER: This product has been supplied to the author in exchange for a personal, non-biased review of the product. The comments and review above are strictly those of the author. 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work What Is the Average Length of a Shower Curtain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... oxygenics shower head

    ReplyDelete