Friday, January 6, 2017

Fossil Grant Chronograph Watch

Fossil Grant Chronograph Watch

You might laugh, but this is a woman who chooses to wear a man's watch. No they aren't dainty to look at. But most can be mistaken for a unisex watch these days, and this is no different.
I absolutely love the thick, heavy leather band. And it's long enough for my larger than most women"s wrist!

The watch came set for my time zone and is already up and running. Keeping perfect time! I also love it's many features! Stopwatch, timer, etc. Instructions are included, and are easy to understand.

I have to give this beautiful watch 5 Stars!
A Big Thumbs up!
And my Highly Recommended Award!
The item can be found on Amazon.com here, and retails for $135. And it's worth every cent!



DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The opinions listed above are solely those of the blog's author.



No comments:

Post a Comment