Sunday, January 29, 2017

Garnier Whole Blends Leave in Conditioner

Garnier Whole Blends
Leave In Conditioner

According to the bottle this conditioner is made from virgin pressed olive oil, and doesn't weigh down your hair. However, when I applied it as directed on the bottle, I simply ended up with oily looking hair that clung to my neck and face. I attempted to blow dry it to try to ease some of the oily look out, but even that didn't help. About the only good thing I can say for it, when used as directed, was that it does smell nice, as all Garnier products have that I've tried before.

I did wash it out. In my next shower, I used it as I would regular conditioner and was more pleased with the results. I left it in for about 5 minutes as I showered, and then rinsed it out. I have coarse grey hair, and it left me with soft manageable hair.

Whole Blends comes in a 10.2 fluid ounce bottle and retails for $5.89 on Amazon.com here.

I am pleased when using it the way I did. However, as per directions on the bottle, I was not happy. I give this 2 stars.

And I can not give it a thumbs up. The exact opposite.

In reading reviews, I do see where others have liked it, and so I ask you to judge for yourself. These are my opinions only, and the results of my use of the product, which may vary vastly from others.



DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The opinions listed above are solely those of the author of this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment