Friday, January 6, 2017

Signature by Levi Strauss, Mens Boot Cut Jeans

Levi Strauss Signature Mens Boot Cut Jean

 Received this garment today. It did not match the description exactly. These are faded jeans, but to the point that there isn't a lot of wear left in them. I don't mind faded, but when the material is thin, to the point of you are afraid of a garment mishap, I don't want to pay good money for them.

They are also very, very tight fitting. DH normally wears a 34 waist, and has no problem. These are too tight for comfort, although he says he will wear them anyway, simply because they are Levi brand. Hmmmm

Length is as expected.

I give these 4 stars, because the garment is well constructed. I cannot give it my thumbs up or recommend them, however.

If you're into the "grunge" look, these are probably for you.

DISCLAIMER:
This garment was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and non-biased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment