Wednesday, January 4, 2017

StarTech.com Thunderbolt 2 4K Docking Station...

 
I hooked this up to my Toshiba laptop. My battery charged in about half the time it normally does! And there are extra USB ports for connecting devices. I love it!
 
This is a pretty big piece of equipment to add to my collection, but it is so worth it! It is literally a plu and go device. No downloading. Just plug your laptop in and the battery charges, plus it seems like it extends it's life as well. No need to recharge so often! Can't beat that! Especially when my job demands I be on the computer for half of my work day. And my interests demand it the rest of the time!
 
I give this...
 
Five Stars and


a Big Thumbs Up!
 
 
DISCLAIMER: This item was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and non-biased review. You can purchase this item here.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment