Friday, January 6, 2017

Francois et Mimi Bar Set

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bar Tools Set, Including Ice Bucket, Wine Chiller, Cocktail Shaker and Serving Tray

I have been seeking a nice bar set for quite some time. Nothing really caught my eye, except for pure silver, or antique, either of which cost more than I can afford. Until I saw this lovely set! The stainless steel bar tools are excellent! And just what I wanted!

Decorated with a hammered look around the middles of the ice bucket, shaker and wine cooler, and around the edge of the serving try, this set is elegant. It goes from a contemporary home to a traditional home with no problems! Looks great for casual use, or for a party! You'll be the toast of the town when your bar is set with these!

I give this set 5 Stars!

A Big Thumbs Up!
And my personal Highly Recommended Award!
You can find this set on Amazon.com here. It retails for $59.95.



DISCLAIMER: This product has been provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The opinions above are solely those of the blog's author.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment