Sunday, January 1, 2017

Riders by Lee Indigo Women's Plus-Size Slender Stretch Skinny Jean

Rider by Lee Women's Plus Size Slender Stretch Skinny Jean

These are hands down my absolute favorite jeans of all time! They fit perfectly! Think of them like a glove for your body, and the fit can't get any better!

I'm a Plus Size kind of girl, and Rider by Lee are the only jeans I buy. I may have snow on the roof, but I was a teen in the 60's and 70's. Jeans are my "dressy clothes!" And these can be dressed up, or down, depending upon how you accessorize!

Adda blazer, a nice blouse, some pearls, and a pair of pumps, and I'm set for the office. Add a pretty sweater, the pearls and pumps, and I'm ready for a night on the town. Slip into my fuzzy slippers and a t-shirt, pull my hair up in a messy bun, and I'm ready for an evening by the fire with a good book. 

Yes, these really are the "go-to" jeans!

Made from 70% cotton, 20% polyester and 10% spandex, and you'll never have to worry about pinching at the waist band! You can bend and twist without ever feeling tight. And they come right out of the dryer looking like they've been pressed. No ironing needed!

Better yet, when was the last time you bought a pair of jeans that came with its own Full Year Warranty? Yep. You read that right! These jeans come with a full year warranty! No fading. No shrinkage.  Just comfort. Like no other jeans on the market today.

And best of all you get all of this at a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay for this comfort! Designer jeans have never been this comfortable!

I rate these jeans...

...Five Stars,
and a big...



...Thumbs Up!
And I give this my....



...Highly Recommended Award!

You can purchase these jeans HERE for less than your next tank of gas! (See what you save, and go for that latte!)




DISCLAIMER: This product was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and un-biased review of the product. The above review is the sole opinion of the author.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment