Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Microfiber Bath Wrap - Gray and White

Microfiber Bath Wrap

This is, perhaps, the best item I have ever received!

I'm a big girl, and when I get out of the shower I am hot from the steamy shower. I am not ready to dress until I cool off. Short of standing in the nude while I dry my hair and style it, and cool off, I am left to go ahead and get at least partially dressed.

Not now! This microfiber is a generous size wrap, with a long velcro closure. Which means that you can custom close this wrap to fit you! Even a BIG girl!

It absorbs water like a sponge. Leaving you cool and comfortable while you go about doing your hair and makeup before dressing.

I give this....

Five Stars and a

big Thumbs Up!



DISCLAIMER: This item was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and nonbiased review. You can view and purchase the item here.  

It also comes in this really pretty print,

 
 
which can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment